14-15 October 2015
Citywest Conference & Event Centre, Dublin, Ireland
Benchmark technological developments and explore best practices in biomanufacturing
The Bio Pharmaceutical industry is making a capital investment of approximately $8 billion in new facilities in Ireland, most of which has come in the last 10 years, representing close to the biggest wave of investment in new BioTech facilities anywhere in the world.
Join us at BioProduction 2015 in Dublin this October to see why so much is being invested in this area and to network with leading players within this growing industry!
BioProduction 2015: Europe’s leading and largest event for a comprehensive update on all aspects of large scale biological manufacturing. Providing insights on the latest technologies, upstream/downstream processing, process analytics, the implementation of continuous manufacturing, facility design, flexibility facilities and single use systems to reduce inefficiencies during the bio manufacturing process.
4 Conferences – 1 Exhibition – 1 Congress
- Conference 1: Continuous Manufacturing
- Conference 2: Upstream Processing- Production, Development & Analytics
- Conference 3: Manufacturing Strategy & Technology
- Conference 4: Downstream Processing
250+ Industry Experts – 130+ Companies Represented – 10 Interactive Discussions
Global panel of senior level industry professionals companies including:
- Sean McEwen, Vice President, Biologics Manufacturing, AbbVie, Ireland
- Guy McDonnell, Director of Engineering & EHS, Pfizer, Ireland
- Trent Carrier, Vice President, Vaccine Technology & Engineering, Takeda Vaccines, USA
- Roman Necina, Vice President Process Science & Technical Operations, Baxalta, Austria
- Thilo Henckel, Vice President Manufacturing, Roche Diagnostics GmbH, Germany
- Lada Laenen, Senior Director; Allston Landing Manufacturing Science and Technologies Head, Genzyme Corporation, USA
- Lars Dreesmann, Executive Director, Head of Clinical Supply & Transfer, Biopharma Bioprocess & Pharmaceutical Development, Boehringer Ingelheim, Germany
- Ciaran Brady, Director, Biotech Technical Services/ Manufacturing Sciences, Eli Lilly and Company, Ireland
- Joe Runner, Manufacturing Technical Specialist, Genentech, USA
- Weibing Ding, Principal Scientist, Process Development, Amgen Inc., USA
For more information on the 2015 event please visit the event website at www.bio-production.com